Hi! My name is Sascha Peukert.
I am currently pursuing my Diplom degree (master equivalent) in computer science at TU Dresden. Mainly I am all about software, databases, graphs and especially Neo4j. Alongside my studies I work as a student counsellor and I am involved in several boards and committees at the faculty of computer science. Here are some other random facts about me:
- am an IBM Certified Database Associate and a Professional Certified Neo4j Developer
- like bicycling and swimming
- love working with graphs
- mostly work with Java and Scala
- am always open for learning cool new stuff
- should properly update this blog and this site in the future if I do decide to post stuff again (written in 2019)
Whenever I feel like talking about a specific topic, I’ll make a blog post in the language that best suits the topic. For example: When discussing my work with Neo4j I’ll try to post completely in English.